Friday, October 20, 2006

Week's End

Well, it's the end of the week. I am tired, but I survived going back to work! My legs are pretty sore from being on my feet a lot of the day...I guess I should try wearing support hose or something. Man, that makes me sound old :) I crashed when I got home today on the couch for a couple of hours. I fell asleep watching TV and woke up to it being almost dark outside and Scott was gone to a volleyball game. I didn't even hear him leave. I guess it will take me a while to get used to having 2 jobs :)

Anyway, today I subbed at BSHS for the lady who replaced me. So, today was like old times. I got to catch up with the teacher I used to work with, which was nice, and I got two lessons of my Bible study completed and several chapters read in my novel. Quite productive...ha! It was nice though...some "alone" time and I got paid for it.

Today is also my good friend Harmony's birthday. I won't say how old she is, she might not appreciate that. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Harmony!!!

This weekend I will be doing A LOT of cleaning for my Bunko party on Tuesday night. Other than that, I don't have much of an agenda. Next week will be a pretty busy week. Other than my Bunko party, I will be subbing on Wednesday and Friday and working at Dakota's in the afternoons every other day of the week. I will also probably have to work on the Ladies Newsletter for November quite a bit. Ahh! Why does everything seem to pile up at once? That's just the way it goes, I guess. I hope you all have an wonderful, blessed weekend...Until next time...

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Thanks! I don't mind saying that I'm 30 either. Birthday's don't scary me especially when Ryland and I made cupcakes for my birthday. That will always keep me young. :)