Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fabulous Fifties

Today was the big Fabulous Fifties party for the ladies at church. It was so nifty and we had a rockin' good time! Here are a few pictures that I got before the batteries in my camera gave out. Hopefully I will get more from friends sometime soon.
The finished product...my "poodle" skirt!

My full outfit

This is an real outfit from the Fifties...look at those shoes! Vickie was one of the few who opted for the "fancy" look of the Fifties. When she entered, you would have thought she was Marilyn Monroe...everyone wanted her picture!


An authentic autographed picture of Elvis Presley


Shirley, Trissa, Me, and Harmony in our poodle skirts. There were about 15 total people that wore poodle skirts.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

How cute all of you are!!!! I love it!! Looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Ditto Robyn. The skirts are great. Wish I could have been there. If you find out how to add video......, just a thought.