Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Family Photos

Will and his Great-grandpa Roy (that's one proud grandpa!!)

Will and his Uncle Kendall

Will and his Great-grandparents, Glenda and Roy

I was finally able to get these pictures to post! I guess my work computer just couldn't handle it for some reason. Maybe the fact that my computer at work is at least five years old, if not more? Hmm... Anyway, here are a few of the better ones that we got. I absolutely love the one of Will and my grandpa looking at each other! The pic of my brother holding Will was taken with a camera phone, so that's why it looks a little weird. I have to admit, though, his camera phone is a lot better than mine.

Thanks to all those who shared their most annoying songs. I have to agree with the concensus--Mambo #5 was a pretty horrific tune.

I don't have much of anything interesting to say tonight. It's been a pretty long day and I'm insane for not being in bed already. Oh well. We had to finish the last disc of the Gilmore Girls season 4 set. I'm so mad at Rory!! If you know what happens in season 5, don't tell me! We'll find out in a few weeks :)

Later, gators :)

3 comments:

Neena said...

I love Gilmore girls, but I haven't been keeping up either. I was doing really good, but things change and schedules change.

The pictures are really cute!!!

Josh said...

I love the pics...not so much love for the Gilmore girls though. I guess I just don't get that show, too much drama. Glad that you enjoy it though!

Terri said...

sweet pictures indeed! Forward your blog to your grandparents, I think my dad tried to access the site one time and couldn't make the connection.