Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Today is TAKS testing day. All the seniors who aren't taking the test are at Howard College doing something (i have no idea what). The teachers I work with are administering the test. I have one student here who got special permission to stay here and work instead of going to Howard. I don't blame him, he's almost done with us. What this means for me is that I am stuck down here all day, basically alone. What fun.

----------------------------------

I tried for forever to post pictures from this weekend that Mom sent. They simply would not post! I have no idea why. Maybe I need to try from a different computer. I'll get them up somehow, I promise.

----------------------------------

This morning, Kidd Kraddick did a bit where he had people call in and tell him which songs they believed to be the most annoying of all time. Some of the songs suggested were:
Barbie Girl, I'm Blue (Da Ba Di), Tubthumping, Macarena, We Like to Party (the Six-Flags-dancing-guy song), The Thong Song...oh how the list could go on.

Here are some more songs that are currently annoying the poo out of me:
Better Days -- Goo Goo Dolls, Beautiful -- James Blunt, One Wish -- ??

Would anyone like to share thier opinion on the most annoying songs of all time? This could be fun. Come on, people. Share.

4 comments:

Neena said...

I haven't been able to listen to Kidd Kraddick in forever. I used to listen to them all the time in Texas. I agree with the songs that you already listed. Sorry I don't have anymore.

Kathy said...

How about Mambo #5? I vaguely remember being eternally annoyed by it in college.

Good luck with TAKS day for you and your whole school. I certainly don't miss TAKS!

Larissa said...

That makes me laugh. That "Blue" song always reminds me of Chrissy. It used to be her favorite song. I second the Mambo #5. I loathed that song, and then Ford started using it in their commercials and I thought I was going to kill myself.

Terri said...

I agree with the Mamba #5 and the Macarena. I would add "Don't worry, be happy" and I haven't recovered from being inundated with the Celine Dion song from Titanic (is it "I will go on"?, you know how bad I am with entertainment/music questions!)