Thursday, February 09, 2006

Return of the Bug

Well, I guess I shouldn't have said that I was dreading work today because when I woke up this morning, I was SICK. Evidently, the stomach bug I recently had decided to pay me another little visit. This is the first time I have ventured all the way down the hall today. I still don't feel well, but hopefully I will be able to go to work tomorrow. I just can't miss anymore days! I only get 10 sick days per year. Usually people are able to build them up over the years, but since my last day last year was April 7th (I had a pre-term labor scare at 33 1/2 weeks on April 8th that landed me on bed-rest until 37 weeks. I had one week of semi-freedom before Will was born!). I think I used my 5th sick day today. So, please pray that my stomach and intestines will cease the rebellion so I can get back to my office and start entering all those answers into the computer! (Never thought I'd say that...)

4 comments:

Larissa said...

Hey! I hope you get to feeling better. If you're going to be in town tonight (friday) and want to hang out give me a call. So far we have Mika, Jenny, Sheila, Amy Hooten, and me. We're just looking for any of the oldies that want to hang out. We don't have any plans, although Amy and I thought it would be fun to shoe polish cars at the dorms. Finally the one time in our lives no one would blame us for something like that. here is my email address...I'll email you my # if you want to come. lleem23@yahoo.com

Larissa said...

okay sorry I don't know how I posted that three times, sorry!

Kathy said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. Stomach problems are the worst. I was nauseous for the first 4-5 months of pregnancy, so I feel your pain now. It seems like we had some similar problems with our pregnancies (pre-term labor and all). By the way, I saw the comment from Larissa. Do you know somebody named Amy Hooten? Because if so, I'm pretty sure my parents are really good friends with hers. What a small world! Anyway, since we seem to keep leaving each other really long comments (and I keep wanting to respond to your comments), maybe we could e-mail some instead? My address is katharineholt@gmail.com.

Katherine said...

Hey chica-it was wonderful seeing you on Saturday, even if it was brief-and also seeing your mom-I was surprised she remembered me...and to find out she was reading my blog! :) Will is just adorable-I may just have to drive down there and hang out with y'all and play with him!

I know, Saturday was crazy-but I am sure even crazier for you guys-driving in and out in one day!! I hope you had a good time and hopefully we can get together soon. Love ya girl-God bless!!