Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Short and Sweet

I don't have much time, so hopefully I can make this a short post.

First, MasterFollies was great! It was a whirlwind of a day, but it was great to see old friends and visit a bit. The show was really good--almost all the clubs did a fantastic job. And I heard that my clubs won, so that's really awesome! We also got to see the Allisons' new baby, Jarren, so it was a good day.

My mom's flight is taking off in about 30 minutes to take her back to Houston. We had a good visit and she was a big help on Saturday especially. She and Scott brought Will up to my school yesterday and he was the hit of the afternoon. Some of the people I work with have been asking me for a while to bring him back up, so we figured this was a good opportunity. He ate it up, of course.

Well, I am beginning to freak out a little. I have to teach the ladies' class tomorrow night. I have taught teens and little ones before, but never adults. It should be interesting. If anyone has any tips, I would be appreciative.

Well, I will hopefully have more time to post later. Happy Valentine's Day!!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a wonderful day-love ya lots!! :)

Chelsey Whitlow said...

I know you will do a great job teaching the class tomorrow!! Happy New Pantalones Day!!

love you,
Chelsey

Deana Nall said...

I remember going to see Master Follies as a kid -- long, long ago!

My email to Loyce bounced -- I'm going to try getting her phone # from the church. It would be nice to hear her voice, anyway.

Blessings on your class! I'm teaching the 4th and 5th grade -- woo hoo!