Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tagged!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Bookstore/Post Office worker at LCU
2. Funeral home secretary
3. Assistant manager (sort-of) at a floral shop
4. High school credit-recovery program secretary

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Parent Trap (the 60's version with Hayley Mills)
2. Pretty Woman
3. Adventures in Babysitting
4. Back to the Future

Four places you have lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Katy, TX
3. Lubbock, TX
4. Big Spring, TX

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI (the original)
2. Friends
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Star Trek: Voyager

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Destin, Florida
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Pagosa Springs & Durango, Colorado
4. Orlando, Florida

Four websites I visit daily:
1. my blogs
2. Kidd Kraddick
3. BSISD website
4. Other people's blogs

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. burritos
3. Mom's chicken and dumplings
4. Grandpa's mashed potatoes

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in my bed, asleep
2. on the beach
3. shopping in Midland
4. shopping in Houston

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
1. my Mom
2. Scott
3. Kathy
4. Larissa

7 comments:

Larissa said...

funeral home secretary? I bet it was pretty dead around there...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Lauren said...

oh, Larissa, if I only had a dime for every time I've heard that joke! Actually, in a funeral home, business is really booming when it's dead...what you don't want is for it to be alive and kicking!

Robby and Lynsey said...

You want to shop in Midland? TX??? Please tell me your kidding!
enjoyed your list!
Have I ever told you how cute your little boy is?

Lauren said...

Lynsey,

If you've ever been shopping in Big Spring, you'd know why I long to go to Midland. It's the only "city" near by that has a real mall!! If I had my pick, though, I'd rather go with my mom in Houston (that's why I put that on my list, too :))

Thank you for complimenting my boy! We think he's pretty cute too :)

Terri said...

Lauren,

here are some I've thought of: Heart2Heart, BigSpring BlogSpot, Mom2Will, KTX, Lauren Live...., Live, Love, Laugh with Lauren, If I think of more I'll let you know. Those were off the top of my head.

Kathy said...

I was thinking of something with laugh in it too. And another, way cornier one could be Lauren's Lair. Sorry I don't have anything better for you.

Robby and Lynsey said...

Got it! I was sure there was a good "explanation" ... sorry to tease! (I wasn't thinking about you living in Big Spring!) still funny though ...