Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Random Ramblings

Before I start, I just want everyone to know that I am a truely random person. My train of thought is all over the place. So, if my posts sometimes seem like they are unrelated to anything, you're probably right.

That said, here are my random thoughts:

I am so tired of hearing about and seeing the following celebrities on magazine covers, etc: Brangelina (ugh!), TomKat (double ugh!), Paris Hilton (can some one please tell me why she is a celebrity??), and K-Fed (triple ugh!). I wish they would all just go away. Or that the paparazzi would leave them alone so we don't have to hear about every detail of their lives!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Three songs I am really tired of hearing over and over again on the radio:
Photograph by Nickelback
When September Ends by Green Day
Sugar Gone Down by Fallout Boy

Three songs that I secretly like hearing on the radio (my disclaimer--the morning radio show I listen to is on a mainly hip hop/R & B station, so I get to hear lots of that genre while the cast takes a break--yea me!):
Stickwitu by PCD (it's catchy!)
Shake it Off by Mariah Carey
Gold Digger by Kanye West and Jamie Foxx (mainly the Jamie Foxx part)

I can't believe I just admitted that.

---------------------------------------------------------

Why is it that every time we put our son in his ExerSaucer, he poops? I mean, it's almost a guarantee--every time! If we want him to poop (ie: before we put him in his church clothes), we just put him in the saucer. We've taken to calling it the "ExerPooper."

(This picture was taken back in October--looks like he's concentraing hard, though, doesn't it?)

----------------------------------------------------------

"On the road again..."
On February 16th, Willie Nelson will be in concert in Big Spring. That's right, I said Big Spring. Why, you ask? I have no idea. But the real Willie will be here in concert at the Howard College Coliseum in one week and he's bringing David Alan Coe with him. What a crazy world.

4 comments:

Deana Nall said...

I saw that you linked to my blog. I used to live in Big Spring! My dad was the youth minister at 14th and Main in the late '70s. I went to 1st, 2nd and part of 3rd grade at Kentwood and Loyce Phillips was my 1st grade teacher. She went to 14th and Main back then -- don't know if she still does. I have a lot of happy memories of Big Spring!

Terri said...

So, are you going to see Willie? Just wondering...

Lauren said...

I thought about going to see him (Scott doesn't even know that), but I probably won't because, A: the tickets are something I don't need to spend money on, and B: it is on a school night. You know that "On the Road Again" was my favorite song as a little kid, though!

Monica B. said...

I love random comments. . . and it's really funny that Will poops whenever you put him in that thingy. Hope to see you guys this weekend!