Monday, February 06, 2006

"We are the Blog..."


"You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

Yes, I finally got my cheesy Star Trek reference in!

Reasons I love blogging:
  • It doesn't hurt my hand to type like it does to write.
  • I can tell everyone bits of news and such all at the same time instead of having to write mass emails.
  • You find random people through other people's blogs and it's like seeing old friends again!
  • It gives me something to do when I'm bored at work.
  • It's informative. You can find out all sorts of good stuff, like what people are up to, what's on their minds, etc.
  • It's (at times) inspirational. You can also get a "pick me up" from lots of blogs (ie: those of ministers and the like).

Yes. I love the blog. I have been sucked in by it's allure. Those of you who don't have one, give in. Resistance is futile!

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Lauren Prather!!!! Hello...I loved what you said, b/c I was just recently introduced into the world of blogging and like you said you stumble onto people you know from other people's blogs...that's how I found you. I have given in myself and made one too. I haven't gotten it up and running with pics yet- but I'm getting there. I read you're going to follies. I'm not going to the show, I don't have a ticket. But I'll be at the breakfast and out and about that day. If you know someone who has an extra ticket, I'll pay top dollar. (Well $12.50 and that's about it) You're little boy is too cute!!!!! See you soon! Larissa

Larissa said...

Oh one other thing...I have a weinee dog named Frank too!!!!!!
Larissa

Lauren said...

I just want to clarify that even though I am a fan of Star Trek (specifically Voyager), I am not a true Trekkie. I don't go to conventions dressed like Seven of Nine. Although that would be a sight to see, lemme tell ya! :)